Rubber Roofs South Wales – RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM
At Silvey Roofing we are an approved contractor for RubberBond EPDM Roofing Systems. The EPDM roofs that we install are suitable for domestic, commercial & industrial applications.
The RubberBond Fleece Back EPDM roof is a far superior form of flat roof product due to its durability and long-term weather resistance.
The unique fleece backing allows easy installation to a variety of surfaces resulting in a system suitable for overlayment of existing surfaces, roof renovation or on new projects.
There are a large number of benefits that come with having the RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM installed on your roof. Below we have listed the main advantages.
The advantages of RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM
• 2.6mm thick RubberBond FleeceBack provides 40% greater puncture resistance and 180% greater tear resistance than non-reinforced 1.52mm EPDM
• Durability –Membranes tested after 30 years on rooftops still perform like new
• BBA Approved membrane – 35 Year
• NHBC accepted waterproofing system
• Highest European fire ratings – BROOF T4
• Factory Applied Tape (FAT™) Seaming
• Wide range of guarantee, from Manufacturer to Insurance Backed Guarantees
• Designed to overlay existing bituminous surfaces, complete refurbishment or new build projects
• 3.05 wide roll creates 67% fewer seams than bituminous felts
• Will not tear, split or crack over time
• Does not become brittle or degrade with age
• Safe – heat & welding free installation
• Low odour and noise – perfect for re-roofing sensitive projects
• No shrinkage – a quality that standard EPDM can’t offer
• No requirement for perimeter mechanical restraint
• Can seal to a broad range of materials & roofing systems
• UV and ozone resistant
• Weather resistant
• Superior aesthetics
• Strong enough to walk on to maintain windows etc.
• Follows the contours of the roof
• In excess of a Billion square metres installed Worldwide
• Exclusively supplied to approved RubberBond installers